Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving At Home!

We made our first ever Thanksgiving dinner. We don't like turkey so we made a chicken. A huge one. Adam picked up an eight pounder for 2 adults and 2 toddlers (who didn't eat any of it). I will be making a lot of chicken soup this winter. We both picked our favorite side dishes. For me it was corn casserole and for Adam candied yams. The boys ate just the bread but they had fun. By the end of the day we were exhausted. Adam had very little reason to be since I did most of the cooking, oh and I ran in a 5 mile race in the morning and kicked major butt.



Alex made this hat at school. He was a turkey all day.


These are just some cute pics I couldn't resist.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful kids and fantastic parents, i.e. the Glesser family... I suspect some "Scottish" blood is running into your veins, and some good dose of JBJ, as well!nadia

Leslie M said...

Glad to know this exists! I blog at www.threepinks.com.