Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Alex Turns 4!

This year we had a big party for Alex and his friends at the Shedd Splash park just north of Wilmington. The boys and I made the best volcano cake for the occasion. Originally we had planned to get dry ice and have the cake smoke. However, we decided that it would be just too difficult. Still, it turned out amazing. Alex loved it and Jonathan spent the whole time trying to eat it.


Here is a picture of Alex and some of his friends. It was hard to get them to stand still so I just got a few with as many in as possible. I think they all had quite a lot of fun.
Jonathan also had a blast. The parks and rec department had a craft table out so all the kiddies got to make something. Jonathan, as you can see, chose the pipe cleaner glasses.
While everyone was eating the cake I snuck a few shots in.




We are missing one little girl in the group shot but here is everyone. Alex just loved his party and thanks everyone for coming. I have many more picks so if you were at the party and want some let me know.

No comments: