Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mommy's trip to Colorado

My sister, Michelle, flew Jacob and I out to Colorado this weekend so that we could introduce Jacob to her family. This was so exciting for me. I barely ever get to see my nephews. It is hard to believe that Kevin just turned 10. I remember vividly being at his birth. And Zach is already 6, I helped for 2 weeks after he was born.

Here is Jacob playing on their floor.
Seconds later he rolled over for the first time. I caught the second time on tape.
Just too cute.

Here is my nephew Kevin. I was lucky that the boys had their school performance the weekend I was there. I got to watch them sing and dance; it was great.

Zach loved to hold Jacob. As you can see, it became pretty apparent that Jacob was growing out of the 3-6 months clothes. His pants had to be loosened most of the time.
Here Zach is playing with his cousin again.
And Kevin again.
I had a wonderful time with my sister and her family. I can't wait to go see them again.


No comments: