Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cute in July


Morning time in the summer comes very early. As soon as the sun comes up in fact. Which, unfortunately, is before 5am. Usually, I can get Jacob back to sleep by nursing him in our bed. This morning Alex actually fell back asleep too. There is no hope with Jonathan. When he is up he is going 100%.
Uncle Don came to visit. He is in school in CT right now. Hopefully, we get to see him more often.
Here is a very rare lap nap. Of course, Adam can fall asleep in about a minute, Jacob takes much longer.
He is too cute.
I was getting everyone ready to go the other day and turned to get Jacob and saw this. I have no idea how he managed this one but he was sure proud of himself.
Alex drew this for Jonathan today. I couldn't believe how detailed his beach setting was. I am so glad that we got a great art curriculum for next year all set up.

No comments: