Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch And Apple Picking

 It has been such a beautiful October. We are right before Halloween now so I thought it was high time we made it to a pumpkin patch. As always we played on the hay maze. The boys had a great time and gave me some great smiles.

I was surprised to get two group shots that turned out decent.






 Jacob really took to the apple picking. He would pick one, take a bite, drop it and then pick another. I had to sit him in the wagon with just one so he would waste to many. The older boys ate 2 or 3 whole ones each and we left with many to make into apple muffins.

 

Once at home we had to do some pumpkin painting. I didn't want to cut them since we have several more days until Halloween. No need to let them rot in our apartment. 


No comments: