Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alex's Graduation

Alex finished up Montessori Preschool today. I had one of those crazy days where I was constantly moving, packing, shopping, cooking and cleaning. But my favorite moment was when I could take a break and watch Alex's graduation. The school had it outside in their park area. It was a perfect day, with a nice cloud cover so there was no sun beating down on us.
Alex going up to get his certificate.


Here it is. Yay!
Alex wanted to get a picture on the playground. He says it is his favorite and that he is sad he will never play on it again.
Here are a couple of movies of the songs the class sang. You can barely hear it, but they sure are cute.



Later, my parents arrived and so did Uncle Don. The boys are heading off to Texas very early in the morning. They will be flying with my parents and I will be home alone for 3 days. I am psyched and nervous at the same time.

No comments: