Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Today we celebrated Jonathan's 3rd birthday. It is really hard to believe that my baby is already 3. I decided that I couldn't stand the heat anymore and we headed to one of our favorite indoor playgrounds, Kids Klubhouse. I ended up getting a membership for the next 3 months because I know that it will be too hot for me in July and in August it will be too hot for the baby.



After a lot of excitement at the Klubhouse my mom and I took the boys out to Chili's. It happens to be one of my favorite places and not one of Adam's so I figured I would go while he was away and couldn't tell me, "no, lets go to sushi".

The boys weren't great at dinner but I think that was due to being over tired and over hungry.
When we got home we opened a few presents.

I made Jonathan rice krispies with chocolate at his request.


We are going to be doing a big party for both boys on July 10th with all of their friends. We were sad that Adam couldn't celebrate with us but we enjoyed the day anyway.

No comments: