Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 months and counting

Rather surprisingly, we have only 2 more months until our new little boy is welcomed home. We are basically all set. I do still have to paint the hand me down crib we got and make the bedding. But I am not worried about that considering the baby won't be sleeping in the crib the first little while anyway. The boys are so excited about having a baby brother. Every time they see my belly they have to reach out and give it a rub. Always telling me just how big it is getting. The one time Alex said my butt was getting bigger I quickly set him straight on just what he could say was getting bigger. We still have not picked a name. We have several on a list and at some point Adam and I will just have to decide which makes us the most happy. Hopefully, this happens before we leave the hospital. Alex got to take a sibling class last weekend. He learned how to change a diaper and then came home and taught Jonathan. It is very cute. Hopefully, they are so helpful when the new one comes. At my 30 week appointment I measured perfectly average as I have for the other boys. Hopefully, this means I won't have a enormous baby like my sister did. And I hope it means he will be one day late just like the others. If he comes 2 days early I will not be happy as I don't want Alex to have to share his birthday. I will try to keep the updates coming. As you can see from my posts we have kept very busy. I love this time of year and want to enjoy every minute of it with my boys.

No comments: