Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Visit!

A few months ago my dad got a job in New York. So my parents have moved to about 6 hours from us. We are very happy about this. This weekend was the first they were able to come visit. We celebrated by making homemade sushi. Of course, my mom and I don't like sushi so we had chicken with the little boys. But Adam and my dad feasted.



The next day we made it out to the park for a little bit. The weather was wonderful and the boys had a great time showing their grandparents around.



I never seem to take many pictures when we have visitors. Probably because I hate being behind or in front of the camera. Hopefully, when the baby comes I can get a few more of my parents with the boys.

Here are some cute pics of just the boys.


The day after they left Adam was once again craving sushi so here was another batch. Adam ate all that and then was wondering when I was going to make more. Yuck

1 comment:

KPIZME said...

WOW. That homemade sushi looks a LOT better than the stuff we made here. Someone has been practicing. :)